things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
"Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are."
— Iain S. Thomas (via psych-facts)
"Detach from needing to have things work out a certain way. The Universe is perfect and there are no failures. Give yourself the gift of detaching from your worries and trust that everything is happening perfectly."
— Orin (via psych-facts)